For Aaron and Amy Speitelsbach the last few weeks have been more or less normal, and they were able to make some progress on all fronts.
Aaron and co-worker Guy have now started drafting New Testament Bible lessons. However, the Old Testament lessons still need a lot of attention too (editing, etc).
The set of shelves for the library books that Aaron and Amy had collected and shipped from the USA are now completed. Amy put the books out, set up a Library system, and opened the library to kids of her oldest literacy class. Some of those kids were really excited about it, and were ready to exchange books every day, (at every imaginable time).
Last week a couple from the mission leadership visited the team in the village.
With so much that still needs to be accomplish, often time spent with God is getting the least attention. Of course, that is not helpful and seems to quench the fire, love and zeal for Jesus and their ministry.
- For all the things that they were able to accomplished in the last couple of weeks.
- That their lesson helper who has been in hospital has returned to the village, and is eager to continue working on lessons with Aaron.
- For the enthusiasm of the first students to explore the world of written books.
- God will guide and direct hem in drafting Bible lessons, so that they can apply them well to their audience.
- That they will take and spend time with God, and get their excitement for the Lord back in their hearts.
Thank you for your prayers for Aaron, Amy and the Glarro people.