This month a team from Canada helped work on the office building at the mission school in Mexico where David and Christine Baxter serve; and work they did! Ranging from 21 to 75 years of age, they were all such hard workers and great guys. Praise the Lord everything went smoothly. It was such a blessing! They are thankful for answered prayer regarding safety, and for all the logistics of the team.
Next month a different team plans to finish off what remains to be done. Please pray for them too.
Another team, which was a huge blessing this month, comprised of thirteen women from Oregon, USA. These wonderful ladies provided an amazing women’s retreat for the missionaries. It was held at the mission’s national training programme facilities, affectionately known as “The Ranch.”
Three days and two nights of Bible teaching, worship, fellowship, pedicures, haircuts, lots of food and chocolate were just what they needed to refresh their spirits and souls! They are so thankful for churches and individuals willing to sacrifice so much to encourage and bless them in so many ways!
- David and the maintenance team as they keep working on the many projects
- The team that is visiting next month
- A first and second grade teacher for the next school year
- Continued safety for all the missionaries in Mexico
- For the ongoing church planting and translation projects in the tribes
- The couple who are still raising support to enable them to minister in the school next school year.
Thank you so much for your prayers. David and Christine appreciate your partnership with them and the outreach in Mexico.