David and Christine Baxter are very thankful for all that was accomplished this year at the school in Mexico. There were a few Covid related interruptions, but nothing like last year!
All good things must come to an end, including this school year! There were no seniors graduating this year, but they did have two juniors graduate. They are proud of their accomplishments and look forward to having them in the high school next year.
The national missionary training programme in Mexico also had a group of graduates. David and Christine are so thankful for their lives and look forward to seeing what the Lord does in and through them as they enter into ministries in various locations. The young man who lost his wife and unborn son to Covid a year ago is doing well and has felt the Lord leading him on in the ministry. They are thankful for his life and testimony. Please keep him in your prayers, as there are still a lot of challenges ahead.
With the school year over, David and Christine can focus on their summer plans:
Currently they are at the field conference. A refreshing time of teaching and fellowship (Christine will be translating in some of the sessions, so prayer is appreciated!)
- Until mid-June they will concentrate on maintenance work and prep for next school year
- They plan to drive to California and spend time with friends and family until the end of June
- David, Christine and daughters Abby and Sarah will be traveling to Northern Ireland for a month. They are so excited to be able to spend time there as a family.
- After their return from Northern Ireland, they will spend a few days in California before driving back to Chihuahua.
- In early August, the teachers’ in-service starts and they then launch into another school year!
Thank you so much for your prayers.