Since Angelika Lipsius returned to Germany she has been able to attend her home church regularly every Sunday and that has been very special to her. The way she was welcomed back has been such a blessing and she has been able to spend quality-time with some individuals as well.
She also had the privilege of going on holiday with a friend for two and a half weeks, given to them by Christian friends. God is so gracious! Another gift from God is that for the time she is in Germany she can stay in a cosy apartment free of charge that belongs to a Christian couple.
Angelika plans to be in Germany for approximately ten months. In June 2020, she will be leaving for Thailand with Ethnos360. – Pray that she would have good opportunities to use and share what she learnt at North Cotes. She would appreciate your prayers for her time in Germany. Some activities are already set. The dates are:
- Until mid-October: Time in her home church in Germany.
- October 16 – November 19: Visiting Thailand: attending the Mission Conference and meeting leadership as well as the missionary fellowship of the Southeast-Asia field, some of whom she knows from her time in Thailand as a missionary kid (MK). In addition, she will be visiting her parents and Mlabri friends with whom she grew up.
- November 20 – March 2020: back in Germany: sharing what the LORD has impressed on her heart: to reach people who have never heard the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- March 2020 – Specific preparations for the field: visa application, and acquiring an international driver´s license, getting necessary vaccinations up to date, etc.
- October 8 – 12, 2019 and February 10 – 15, 2020. “Candidate Days”, when the staff team of Ethnos360 Germany is taking time to support and encourage them on their way to the field.
Thank you for all your prayers. Angelika is so thankful to GOD for you!