Jonathan, Naomi and family, have arrived safely in West Africa.
They enjoyed the special gathering at church before they left the UK. Thank you to those who have written or spoken to them and encouraged their hearts.
They would appreciate your prayers for the following:
- Their relationship with the Lord which is continuously under attack
- The family – handling the stress of moving and uncertainty well
- The conversations with friends in the city with respect to their move to a town in the south
- Divine providences so that this move can happen
- Lydia – their home school helper
- Open doors, open hearts and salvation among the people group they plan to serve among
Before returning to West Africa, Jonathan needed the assurance that God’s presence would go with him. In response, God has given him the promise in Matthew 28:20 “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
Praise Him for such a glorious promise. Pray that they would know it in a very special and real way.