Adrian and Evelyn Jotter and family serve in the Philippines. It is now three weeks since they returned to their island after a blessed conference. They are thankful for good fellowship and input, and safety during travelling; thankfully, the typhoon has not really hit the Philippines.
Praise the Lord:
- Despite driving through heavy rain and flooding on their way back from the airport, they made it home safely.
- That they were able to meet their co-workers from different islands and hear about the works. Their older two children really liked the childcare programme at the conference. Melissa said afterwards: ‘I wish conference was all year round!’
- Olivia is more content and happy again in her comfort zone back in Malaybalay. This is her home!
- For accomplishing one year of Visaya language and culture study.
- That school material for Melissa’s 2nd grade arrived this week!
- Health for the whole team in Malaybalay! Since conference, a few different colds and flu have been going around. One missionary kid is in hospital, in another family the father has severe stomach issues.
- A good start back into home schooling routine after almost five weeks of summer break. Lukas is very eager to learn, so he will start pre-school, especially since Adrian and Evelyn have been enjoying the extra language time in recent weeks.
- They will find it a challenge to resume schooling.
- For continuous motivation in learning Visaya, culture and developing relationships.