David and Christine Baxter serve at the Mission school in Mexico. The school building has been closed from March 20th and the students were given two weeks of home study material.
In the weeks following, David and Christine continued with school preparations and maintenance projects as they were are able.
Praise the Lord that they had a great trip out to California this week! The Lord protected them all the way. Since then they have been enjoying time with their two daughters and all their family. They are looking forward to the weeks ahead and are thankful for your prayer support.
Please keep praying for wisdom for everyone making decisions about the coming school year. The only constant factor is change, and that seems to be the trend for the weeks and months ahead.
There are vacancies for the coming school year:
- Primary teacher: Teach years 2-3 in a mixed year classroom all core subjects.
- Primary teacher: Teach grades 4-7 in a mixed year group classroom all core subjects.
- Secondary English teacher: Teach grades 8-13 multiple levels of grammar, composition, and literature.
- Other teaching positions available: Both full and part-time positions available in fine arts, reception and year 1, Spanish, and more!
Impact lives for eternity:
- Disciple students in English in a Christian environment
- Be part of a team helping reach tribal people with the Gospel
- Small class sizes with supportive parents and administration
- Low cost, fully furnished teacher apartments available in a secure environment
- Serve for as little as one year or as long as a career